Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers
Health Guarantee and Sales Contract
Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers Health Guarantee and Sales Contract
TERMS OF SALE
1. All puppies are guaranteed to be free of communicable diseases at the time of sale. The buyer MUST have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours from date of sale. Failure to do so will void any and all guarantees. Seller accepts no responsibility for any communicable diseases after 72 hours. Seller accepts no responsibility for vet bills for other dogs in the household, regardless of circumstance.
2. If you are purchasing one of our puppies, it will at the time of purchase have been dewormed, first set of shots, tails docked, and dewclaws removed. The second set of shots are due at 10 weeks, the third set is due at 14 weeks, and at 18 weeks your puppy will need their rabies shot along with the fourth set of shots. After 18 weeks, yearly vaccinations are required.
3. If a serious health problem is noted during your vet examination, seller must receive a written statement from buyer's veterinarian within 3 days from the date of examination. Upon verification by seller's veterinarian of stated health problem, puppy must be returned to seller, unless otherwise agreed by seller. When available, the buyer will be provided with another puppy of the same sex, quality, and value!
4. All puppies are guaranteed to be free of any birth defects for up to 1 year. Problems must be reported within 1 year from date of sale and confirmed by a licensed veterinarian. Health guarantee excludes under bites & over bites.
5. The temperament of your puppy is based on the amount of time YOU give to your dog and to its development and socialization. Puppy Kindergarten/Obedience classes are recommended for all puppies.
6. Although we try to predict mature size of our pups, we do not guarantee it.
7. The Seller is not responsible for any problems with landlords, family member, work, or allergy. If for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the puppy, the buyer must return the puppy, regardless of age, to Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers. Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers does not want any of its puppies to ever end up in a shelter, rescue or similar situation/organization. Unless otherwise agreed, no money will be returned.
8. Seller is NOT responsible for any vet bills incurred.
9. Any and all deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. ALL Sales are FINAL.
10a. All cockapoo puppies are sold on limited registration, i.e. no litters produced by that puppy will be eligible for registration with the ACC. Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers does not sell cockapoo puppies with unlimited/open registration since we require spaying/neutering as part of this agreement. Spaying or neutering is required by the age of 6 months or at an age as otherwise prescribed by your veterinarian.
10b. Cocker spaniel puppies are generally sold on a limited registration, i.e. no litters produced by that puppy will be eligible for registration with AKC. Generally, Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers does not sell cocker spaniel puppies with unlimited/open registration since we require spaying/neutering as part of this agreement. Spaying or neutering is required by age of 6 months or at an age otherwise prescribed by your veterinarian when puppies are sold with limited registration. Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers may occasionally sell cocker spaniel puppies with unlimited/open registration to qualified individuals and for additional fees. This decision and our assessment of whether an individual is qualified is at our sole discretion.
11. Upon signing below, both buyer and seller agree to all terms and conditions within this contract. Contract is not valid unless signed AND returned to Pure Heart Cockapoos and Cockers.